Please read this notice carefully, to understand why data is being collected and how we process it.
The Personal Information (Personal Data) commonly collected from you, to provide and improve on our service to you, may include the following:
- Your full name and contact details (this will include your contact telephone number, email address and postal address).
- Your communications with us, including a record of the email or telephone correspondence created when you contact us.
- We are required by law to collect information relating to your identity to comply with the Money Laundering, Terrorist Financing, and Transfer of Funds (Information on the Payer) Regulations 2017 and the Immigration Act.
- Your banking details where required. For example, if you are letting a property, to set up an approved tenancy deposit account for you.
- Information on your close connections where we are required to conduct conflicts of interests under regulatory obligations (The Estate Agents Act 1979).
- Information on any access requirements you have necessary to enable us to find suitable properties for you. This may consist of special category personal data, detailing any disability or other health information that is relevant, about you.
- Information regarding areas of interest to you, should we wish to send you marketing information about similar products and services.
Your personal information may be used for the following purposes:
- To fulfil our obligations to you when providing you with our services.
- Communication with you during the period we are providing a service to you.
- To share your information with others where necessary to fulfil our services for you or where acting as agent for a third party on your behalf.
- To comply with our statutory and regulatory obligations, which includes confirming your identity and to assess your credit worthiness.
- To provide analysis or valuable information so that we can improve our service to you.
- To provide you, or to enable third parties to provide you with information about goods or services we feel may interest you, where permission has been given or you are an existing customer.
- To notify you about changes to our service.
- To ensure that content from our site is accessible and to detect and address any technical issues.
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our site.
- We will not share your information with third parties for marketing purposes.
We will retain your personal data for different periods of time, depending on the service(s) that you have chosen with us. We keep your personal data in accordance with the regulations or in the event of a legal claim or complaint.
Failure To Provide Information
If you fail to provide personal information that we are required to collect from you, by law (Money Laundering, Terrorist Financing, and Transfer of Funds Regulations 2017) or under the terms of a contract we have with you, we may not be able to perform the contract we have or are trying to enter into with you. Products and services may also be cancelled.
You do have the right to withdraw any consent you have given us to process your personal data. Please note if your consent is withdrawn, it will not affect the lawfulness of any processing of your personal data that we carried out before your consent was withdrawn.
Should you wish to change your consent preferences at any time, contact us G Manyweathers Commercial Ltd by email: email@example.com or in writing to Mrs G Manyweathers Data Protection Officer, G Manyweathers Commercial Ltd, Unit 1 Maple Leaf, Manston Business Park, Ramsgate, Kent, CT12 5GD.
The security of your data is important to us, but please be aware that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Our Service does not address anyone under the age of 18 years old. We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 18. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your Children has provided us with Personal Data, please contact us.
Cookies, Tracking and Data
Cookies and tracking technologies are small files with a small amount of data that are sent to and stored in your browser and device when you visit some websites. They are active on this website to provide the best user experience.
Types of cookies used include:
Session cookies to operate our service, required for the website to function.
Preference cookies to remember your preferences and settings.
Targeting cookies are used to provide social networking and social bookmarking functionality
Functionality cookies are used to enable certain website features
Security cookies for security purposes
Complaints Handling Procedure
If you wish to raise a complaint regarding the way we have handled your personal data, please contact us in writing. Please address your letter to Mrs G Manyweathers, Data Protection Officer, Manyweathers Properties Ltd, Unit 1 Maple Leaf, Manston Business Park, Ramsgate, Kent, CT12 5GD.
If you are not satisfied with our response, you can write to the Information Commissioner’s Office. Further details can be found at www.ico.org.uk or call 0303 123 1113.
For The Data Protection Act 2018 and General Data Protection Regulation (EU) 2016/679, the data controller is G Manyweathers Commercial Ltd. Their office is registered in England under company registration number 1106944, whose registered address is Unit 1 Maple Leaf, Manston Business Park, Ramsgate, Kent, CT12 5GD.
G Manyweathers Commercial Limited, registered in England, company registration number 11069444.
Registered office of G Manyweathers Commercial Limited is Unit 1, Maple Leaf Business Park, Ramsgate,
Kent CT12 5GD.